Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Santa Already?


Sunday we took the kids to the mall for lunch and some shopping, little did we know that it was Christmas already. I'm sorry, did I miss Thanksgiving? I'm hosting it and that's a real shame if I did. John and I just shook our heads when we saw Santa was already at the mall. Stella of course wanted to talk, sit, and take her picture with him ( she would'nt go near him last year). So, even though she was in her pink pants, with tinkerbell shirt and had her hair pulled back, we caved to buying the picture. Who knows, when it's actually Christmas time she may not want anything to do with him again. Check off Santa picture.

2 comments:

Memzy said...

WOW.

Br Boys said...

I cant believe he's already there. I guess the mall is pretty worried about low spending this year. They had to bring Santa in early this year. Plus it's a good thing because if you would have dressed Stella up and took her down to have a picture taken she would probably change her mind and not want to do it. And we know Stella, if she doesn't want to do something..... am I right? (giggle)